Friday, June 24, 2011

SPRING READING THING WRAP-UP

The Spring Reading Thing Challenge hosted by Callipider Days has ended.  Here is my original list with the titles I completed crossed off.  I didn't finish all I set out to, but I did finish 10 (11 if you count the DNF)  I'm not too unhappy with the result.  I actually did better than I thought I would!


1.  My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (book tour) 
2.  The Virtual Life of Fizzy Oceans by David A. Ross (for review) DNF
3.  What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz (finish)
4.  BE: Embracing the Mystery by Shirlee Hall
5.  The King's Daughter by Christie Dickason
6.  Promised Valley Rebellion by Ron Fritsch
7.  Captivity by Deborah Noyes (for review)
8.  Once Wicked, Always Dead by T. Marie Benchley (for review)
9.  The Lucifer Code by Charles Brokaw (review)
10. The Half-Made World by Felix Galman (review)
11. The Arrow Chest by Robert Parry (review)
12. To Serve A King by Donna Russo Morin (review)
13. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
14. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
15. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
16. Across the Veil by Lisa Kessler
17. The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber
18. Queen By Right by Anne Easter Smith

Thanks to Callipider Days for hosting this challenge.  I hope she hosts it again next year. =O)















1 comment:

  1. 10 is a really good effort for a challenge! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!