Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THE DEWEY DECIMAL CHALLENGE

COMPLETED! See full list below with review links


The Dewey Decimal Challenge hosted by The Introverted Reader.

*click the button to sign up

Details:

Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Poetry? Yes. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:

Dilettante--Read 1 non-fiction book.
Explorer--Read 2
Seeker--Read 3
Master--Read 4

This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2011. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.

I am not limiting the challenge to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.

I have a lot of great non-fiction I've been wanting to get to so I'm going for the Master level.

1. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff (review)
2. Authenticity Accelerator by Robert Rabbin (review)
3. Thumbing Through Thoreau by Kenny Luck (review)
4. The Women of the Cousins' War by Philippa Gregory (review)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up for my challenge! I hope you enjoy the books you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge! I just checked out the Philippa Gregory book and it sounds like something I might like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!