This challenge is being hosted by Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time.
From Teddy Rose:
I use the term "ARC" loosely,any book a publisher or author gives you with the expectation that you review it, counts for this challenge.
Please note that there are some changes, so please read the rules!
Here are the rules:
1. To sign up, leave a direct link to your blog post about this challenge that includes your list from rule #2, using Mr. Linky below. Please leave a comment as well.
2. List all of the ARC's that you have to read right now. Then throughout the year, you must continue updating that list as you receive more ARC's. (This is important). You should also strike out the ones that you finish.
3. The Levels
Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARC's must read all of the ARC's we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.
b. All of us who have or will have more than 12 ARC's must read and review 12.
Level Silver: Read 24 ARC's
Level Gold: Read 25 or more ARC's
4. You don't have to make a list of which ARC's you plan to read, but you can if you want.
If you choose a lower level, you can always change it to a higher level if you like. However, you cannot go from a higher level back down to a lower level.
5. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and Audio-books are allowed as long as they are ARC's.
6. Read the books and review them on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can post your review on sites like Powells, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
7. Please subscribe to my blog, as I will be doing a monthly post with MR Linky. Please add your reviews for each month in MR Linky in the monthly post. For your Name, please use this format Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader). Please be sure to use the direct link to your review, not just to your blog. Then please leave a comment.
Bronze level, category b--read and review 12 ARCs: