Sunday, February 27, 2011
WHAT AN ANIMAL READING CHALLENGE IV
The What an Animal Reading Challenge IV is being hosted by Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews.
*click the button to sign up for this challenge
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from March 1, 2011 to February 28, 2012. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like). You can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by February 29, 2012).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don't have a blog, just post in the comment section that you'd like to join. You can post your books in there.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (review)
2. The Nine Lives of Christmas by Sheila Roberts (review)
3. The Reindeer Keeper by Barbara Briggs Ward (review)
4. The Dinosaur Hunter by Homer Hickam (review)
5. What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz (review)
6. The Raven Queen by Jules Watson (review)