Friday, June 24, 2011

ONCE UPON A TIME V CHALLENGE WRAP-UP

ONCE UPON A TIME V  March 21st through June 20th

This challenge is hosted yearly by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings.  I ended up changing my reading goal to The Journey--to read at least one book, but I was going to try to read two books.  My plan was to read A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me--Editor Kate Bernheimer.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get to the latter book.  But I did finish the excellent A Game of Thrones...a new favorite that is going into my top ten faves of all time.  You can read my review of the book and the HBO series HERE.

Thanks to Carl for hosting this challenge.  I hope to do better next year. =O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!