How it works:
- I know how busy everyone is with work, school, blogging, and well… life in general, so we will only read one book each month, which is I think a fairly manageable amount.
- We’ll read the books in order of the original publication date, i.e. we’ll start with Christie’s first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles. If you’d like to see the whole list of works in order, click here.
- At the end of each month, we’ll do an online “tea party” where we discuss the book in question and have some fun
- As for the discussion, we’ll always try to find a date which suits everyone but ideally, it should be sometime at the end of the month.
- If you’re on Twitter, feel free to use the #ACBC hashtag for your Agatha Christie related updates or simply in order to communicate with fellow book club members.
- A passion for mysteries
- You do not have to be a blogger in order to participate – everyone is welcome!
- Books! Please note that we will not send you the reading material – everyone is responsible for purchasing or borrowing their own copy of the book.
- Skype. This is where the discussion will be held at the end of each month. Don’t worry if you don’t have a camera or a microphone, that’s not necessary. (If you don’t have Skype yet, you can download it by clicking here)
- May: The Mysterious Affair at Styles (1920) – download the ebook for free here
- June: The Secret Adversary (1922)
- July: The Murder on the Links (1923)
- August: The Man in the Brown Suit (1924)
- September: Poirot Investigates (1924)
- October: The Secret of Chimneys (1925)
- November: The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (1926)
- December: The Big Four (1927)
To sign up, click HERE.