This challenge is being hosted by Beth's Book Review Blog.
Of course, I had to do this one...I love, love, love cats!
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Here are the guidelines:
-You can join anytime, but don't start reading your books before January 1, 2010.
-This challenge is for 2010 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2010.
-When you sign up with Mr. Linky below, use the direct link to the post where your challenge book list will be listed, not your blog homepage. If you don't have a blog, just leave the URL blank.
-The goal is to read 1 cat book per month for a total of 12 for the year. This can be any book with "cat" in the title or about cats.
-These can be audiobooks, children's books, non fiction, mysteries, whatever, as long as it's cat related.
Question: What if the cat is on the cover? No. Or if the cat is a character? Yes.
My list (so far):
1. The Cat's Whiskers--Beryl Reid
2. No One Noticed the Cat--Anne McCaffrey
4. The Cat who Cried for Help: Attitudes, Emotions, and the Psychology of Cats--Dr. Nicholas Dodman
6. Cat Angels (poems)
7. What My Cat Has Taught Me About Life: Meditations for Cat Lovers--Niki Anderson
8. The Tiger on Your Couch: What the Big Cats Can Teach You about Living in harmony with your house cat--Bill Fleming and Judy Peterson-Fleming