Thursday, November 1, 2012

R.I.P. VII Wrap-Up


Yes! I read my four books!


The Gunslinger by Stephen King  REVIEW  (more of a read-a-long wrap-up than a review really)
The Lurking Man by Keith Rommel  REVIEW
Breed by Chase Novak  REVIEW
The Passage by Justin Cronin  REVIEW


I watched a TON of scary movies and TV shows (can anyone say The Walking Dead and American Horror Story!) this season.  Among the highlights on the big screen were Sinister (my new favorite), The Possession, and The Apparition.  You can read my review of those films HERE.

Thanks to Carl for hosting again! Can't wait until next year.  I'm even considering joining him for his SciFi (non) challenge this winter to catch up on some languishing titles on my shelves, like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Stranger in a Strange Land, to name a couple.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the sci fi experience too--you should definitely join in and read Hitchhiker's. Such a fun book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!