Monday, November 2, 2009

RIP Challenge 2009--Completed (sort of)


The RIP Challenge was hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings.



So, I had originally stated I would read four books from the following pool of books:



1. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

2. 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

3. The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

4. Elsewhere by William Peter Blatty

5. The Road by Cormac McCarthy

6. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane



I ended up reading:



206 Bones by Kathy Reichs (my review here)

The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Elsewhere by William Peter Blatty



3 out of 4 completed (not too bad, I guess!)



I am still in the process of reading Frankenstein...along with everything else...so I don't know when I'll finish it!



Still, I will be looking forward to this challenge again next year!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous site! Smart idea for sure -especially with all the challenges you've joined.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!