This challenge is being hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. (click host title for sign up)
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
I'm starting with The Mini YA Reading Challenge:
2. Hush, Hush--Becca Fitzpatrick
3. Violet Wings--Victoria Hanley
4. Never Slow Dance With A Zombie--E. Van Lowe
5. Graceling--Kristin Cashore
6. The Graveyard Book--Neil Gaiman
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--J. K. Rowling
9. Marked--P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
10. The Summoning--Kelley Armstrong
11. Wake--Lisa McMann
12. The Vampire Diaries (2 book omnibus)--L.J. Smith
The Mark--Jen Nadol
Vampire Academy--Richelle Mead