ALL 2010 CHALLENGES ARE A FAIL DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS
UPDATE: another challenge FAIL! I cannot read 6 books for this one by the end of the year. =O(
This challenge is hosted by So Many Precious Books, So Little Time. (click host title to sign up)
January 2 - December 31, 2010
This is a new challenge I have come up with to read and review some of the books I have won from other bloggers. The reason publishing companies supply books for book bloggers to give away is to get word out about the books and create buzz. I feel bad that I haven't read many of the book I have won and want to make an effort to read them in 2010.
If you would like to join me, here are the levels:
-Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 book you won.
-Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
-Silver: Read 7-9 Books you won.
-Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.
1. You must write a review for each book that you read for it to count. If you do not have a blog you can write your reviews on a place like Amazon, Powell's, Chapters, etc.
2.Crossovers with other challenges are okay.
3. Audiobooks count, as long as you won them. As do won e-books.
4. You can change up levels but cannot go back down a level.
5. Make a list of the books won that you plan to read for the challenge. You can always make changes to the list.
I'm starting off with the Bronze level:
1. The Ride--Jane Kennedy Sutton
2. Rebecca's Tale--Sally Beauman
3. The Gift of an Ordinary Day--Katrina Kenison
4. Soul Catcher--Leigh Bridger
5. Julie and Julia