Thursday, September 9, 2010

Books Won Reading Challenge

ALL 2010 CHALLENGES ARE A FAIL DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS

UPDATE: another challenge FAIL! I cannot read 6 books for this one by the end of the year.  =O(

This challenge is hosted by So Many Precious Books, So Little Time. (click host title to sign up)

Challenge Details:

January 2 - December 31, 2010

This is a new challenge I have come up with to read and review some of the books I have won from other bloggers. The reason publishing companies supply books for book bloggers to give away is to get word out about the books and create buzz. I feel bad that I haven't read many of the book I have won and want to make an effort to read them in 2010.

If you would like to join me, here are the levels:

-Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 book you won.
-Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
-Silver: Read 7-9 Books you won.
-Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.

The Rules:

1. You must write a review for each book that you read for it to count. If you do not have a blog you can write your reviews on a place like Amazon, Powell's, Chapters, etc.

2.Crossovers with other challenges are okay.

3. Audiobooks count, as long as you won them. As do won e-books.

4. You can change up levels but cannot go back down a level.

5. Make a list of the books won that you plan to read for the challenge. You can always make changes to the list.

I'm starting off with the Bronze level:

1.  The Ride--Jane Kennedy Sutton
2.  Rebecca's Tale--Sally Beauman
3.  The Gift of an Ordinary Day--Katrina Kenison
4.  Soul Catcher--Leigh Bridger
5.  Julie and Julia
6.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great idea for a challenge, as I feel bad when I don't get to the contest wins within a reasonable timeframe. Will think about joining this one, but haven't made up my mind yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the challenge. I added you to Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!