Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 AUDIO BOOK CHALLENGE

FAILED!


UPDATED: April 30, 2011


2011 Audio Book Challenge hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner.

*click the button to sign up

Details:

January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011

I'm going to go ahead and continue with the same levels that were previously established:

Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

Choose your level of participation and add your name. Over the course of the year I'm going to try to put together some fun things. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

I love audio books! I'm going to start out modestly with the Fascinated level.

1. The Dinosaur Hunter--Homer Hickam
2. The King's Mistress--Emma Campion
3.
4.
5.
6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!