Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A-Z MYSTERY AUTHOR CHALLENGE

FAILED!


A-Z Mystery Author Challenge hosted by Red Headed Book Child.

*click the button to sign up

Details:

•Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011. Sign up ends February 1, 2011.

•Read A-I, J-P or Q-Z. You choose. The letter group you choose must be the last name of the author. (i.e= S for John Sandford).

•Mystery genre can include Cozy, Suspense, Thriller, or Noir. All Adult novels please.

•Leave a comment if you would like to sign up. I am getting rid of Mr. Linky.

•Write a post about this challenge and which group/s you pick. You can list the authors you choose or do it as you go.

•When you post your reviews, mention this challenge and link back to this sign up post.

I think I'm going to do J-P...I like to start in the middle! If I can finish these, I may do another group.



J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!