FAILED THE 2011 SK READING CHALLENGE
THE PERPETUAL CHALLENGE IS STILL ONGOING, ALTHOUGH THE BLOG THAT WAS HOSTING DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ACTIVE ANY LONGER. I WILL STILL CONTINUE WITH THIS THOUGH.
I am signing up for The 2011 Stephen King Challenge hosted by Book Chick City and The Stephen King-Richard Bachman Perpetual Challenge hosted by Book Geek. I decided to post them together. I will put my updates for the 2011 challenge here and for the perpetual udates, I will have the reading list as a page at the top of the blog and I will strike through the titles I've read.
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
• Rules - There are two levels: Read either SIX (6) or TWELVE (12) Stephen King novels in 2011 (6 is the minimum but you can read more than 12 if you wish!)
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
• At the beginning of Jan 2011, I will add a link so you can add your reviews.
• You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list - just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you've read a book and what you thought of it! :)
• You can also follow each other's progress and chat about the SK books you read on twitter too - just use #SKChallenge
I'm going to aim for 6 SK books:
1. Under the Dome
The object of this perpetual challenge is to read EVERY SINGLE book by Stephen King or his pseudonym, Richard Bachman. A complete list can be found HERE. If you have trouble finding the limited edition books, that's okay.
ALSO: If you don't want to, you don't have to re-read the books you have already read.
ALSO ALSO: If you want to watch all the movies, too, go ahead. I won't stop you.
ALSO ALSO ALSO: Go ahead and review all of the books, too, if you want!
Go to this PAGE for updates.