Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

Did not complete this challenge.


The Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is hosted by Reading with Tequila.

*Click the above links or the image to sign up

Details:
The Levels:
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books

The Rules:
  • Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
  • Create an intro post, linking back to this post. 
  • Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page. 
  • Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
  • All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
  • Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
  • You don't need a blog to participate.
  • Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
***The top 25 can be seen at Jennifer's blog by clicking the links or image above.  I will have a link in the sidebar for the entire list***

This is the third year I have signed up for this challenge.  I'm hoping the third time is the charm 
and that I actually complete it this year.

Dollycas's Just for Fun challenge allows one cross over with another challenge and I'm going to do this one because there are so many on the list that I've been wanting to read and that have been languishing on my bookshelves for a while now.  So I will choose all or most of my Just for Fun books from the BBRC list.  I'm going for Level III and will read 15 books from the entire list.

 1.
 2.
 3. 
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!