My Bookish 2012 New Year's Resolutions Challenge hosted by Butterfly-o-Meter Books.
*for full details and sign-up, click above links or image
- You can sign up to participate at any time from the moment this is posted until the end of 2012, it's your set of resolutions, so have fun with it :D
- Challenge: think up your bookish list of resolutions for 2012, it can be anything related to bookish things (including completing other Challenges you're participating in as long as they're bookish-related)
Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
My goals for the challenge:
- catch up on backlist review books in the first two months (maybe three) of 2012
- cut back on review requests, except book tours with tour hosts I have a relationship with
- complete all reading challenges (especially The Book Vixen's Outdo Yourself Challenge, therefore reading more books in 2012...I'm aiming for 100...again!)
- read more non-fiction
- most of the books read in 2012 should be from my own shelves with the exception of review books
That's all I can think of right now!