Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reading Challenge Addict 2012

Well, I was supposed to complete 16+, but I had a crap year so I managed 7.  Better than I expected, actually. 

Reading Challenge Addict

Reading Challenge Addict is hosted by Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books.

*click challenge title above or image to sign up

Details from dedicated blog:

I am a Reading Challenge Addict.
So we are challenging each of you who can also say that you also are a Reading Challenge Addict.

We'll be giving away prizes and recognizing those who are meeting their own expectations by completing the challenges they've entered.

How addicted are you?
Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

Rules:
We're not making this a difficult challenge, actually, it's going to be very simple!
  • This challenge will begin on January 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012.
  • Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
  • Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
  • Stop by to join us in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year.
You've probably noticed that I'm a reading challenge addict.  I've signed up for 22 challenges this year! 22! I think I'm crazy or maybe I'm just a READING CHALLENGE ADDICT.  LOL! So my level is Out of This World--16+ challenges entered and completed.

You can see everything I've signed up for in the right sidebar.  Click each button to read my sign up post for each challenge.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!